About Culshaw Boot Rooms
Following the popularity of our bespoke Boot Rooms. Traditional Cabinet Makers in Lancashire, Culshaw’s have designed a range of freestanding and fitted Boot Rooms. All our boot rooms are made to order following clients specifications. This has been the traditional cabinet making practice at Culshaw’s since the 1930s.
All Boot Rooms are made to the same high standards as our bespoke kitchens that have come to be so highly regarded.
Includes VAT and UK mainland delivery
Click here for Boot Room FAQ's
Classic 03 MODULAR PARTS
This Boot Room is made from the following modular components:
1 x Settle Back
W 1200 x D 88 x H 1500 (mm)
Price £745 (each)
2 x Pigeon 02
W 600 x D350 x H 2100 (mm)
Price £1,660 (each)
1 x Settle 04
W 1200 x D 520 x H 450 (mm)
Price £1,320 (each)
design your own BOOT ROOM
Our boot rooms are configured by combining a range of modular components. These parts can be configured in many different ways to fit your room perfectly.
Specification & Features
Hand crafted to the highest standards and designed for functionality.
- 1 x settle back with hooks
- 1 x settle 04
- 2 x Pigeon 02
- To see all boot room modular components click here
- Settle with hinged lid, soft close and stay
- Settle back with hooks and cornice
- 2 x double full height pigeon holes
Delivery - Very Important Information
- All Culshaw Boot Rooms arrive in kit form. The crate will contain all the main boot room components including fixtures and fittings. We will email you assembly instructions prior to delivery (a hard copy will be found within the crate).